Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ryan

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Textbook Lavender. 3/23
« on: March 24, 2004, 12:39:25 am »
Maybe they're Canadian?

2
Achewood / Important fuck*ng Shoes - 11 March 2004
« on: March 13, 2004, 10:27:28 pm »
Steve Hogan likes his inter-species comic erotica!

AND I LIKE PROVIDING IT.

3
Achewood / Barry Bass (Wed 21 Jan)
« on: January 22, 2004, 01:17:34 am »
in the few minutes he's been online, i have come to love barry bass

4
Achewood / There is balm in Gilead (17 Dec. 03)
« on: December 17, 2003, 12:15:28 pm »
Sounds delicious.

Edited for date in title  -- jld

5
Arts & Entertainment / Dinosaur comics at qwantz.com
« on: December 12, 2003, 09:37:57 pm »
Hooray for me!

Also I put Jamie's guest comic up (a long time ago).

Can you believe I forgot my password here?

6
Arts & Entertainment / Dinosaur comics at qwantz.com
« on: August 27, 2003, 08:45:02 pm »
Holy cow guys!  You can think what you want of my comic; I know it's not for everyone!  

THAT BEING SAID, all these compliments are nice!  More please.

legit wildman,
Ryan

7
Arts & Entertainment / Dinosaur comics at qwantz.com
« on: August 27, 2003, 05:08:59 pm »
Wait till she realizes what happens when you click the "comments" link!

8
Arts & Entertainment / Dinosaur comics at qwantz.com
« on: August 27, 2003, 03:32:44 pm »
Actually, wait - he said "six kinds of assHOLE".

That's just crass!

9
Arts & Entertainment / Dinosaur comics at qwantz.com
« on: August 27, 2003, 03:19:16 pm »
Thank you satchel for your excellent observations and kind words!  

I find that people will either be able to accept that the pictures don't change, or they won't.  If they do, there's suddenly this running joke that they're let in on, where they know the pictures don't change, but the characters don't - and they can play with that.   A good time is had by all!

But if they don't, then they tend to think things like "sucks six kinds of ass" (which is a pretty awesome way to describe something sucking, I must admit).

Actually I am a little surprised that more people here don't like it - I would have thought the people who like Achewood would have a better chance of liking my comics?

10
Arts & Entertainment / Dinosaur comics at qwantz.com
« on: August 26, 2003, 09:17:41 pm »
If by "drop off" you mean "become extremely awesome", then I agree!

Pages: [1]