Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - emilyk007

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Interview with Chris Onstad
« on: May 08, 2007, 09:26:20 pm »
Read an amusing interview with Chris Onstad, Orato:

http://www.orato.com/node/2332

Quote:
"Ominously enough I finished a page of about 10 of my first strips and put it online around 2a.m., September 11, 2001. So as you can imagine, six or seven hours later no one was going to read my comic strip because that was the day the World Trade Centers fell. It was a pretty inauspicious beginning.

About two or three weeks later, we published the site and I publicized it on The Comics Journal, went to different comics community message boards and took out an ad here and there. I didn't try very hard to publish it because I wasn’t enthused about it at the time. At that point I wasn’t trying to make a career of Achewood..."


Pages: [1]