Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The ROAST BEEF STORY, Starring ZANDER SCHLOSS!  (Read 1261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
The ROAST BEEF STORY, Starring ZANDER SCHLOSS!
« on: May 28, 2004, 08:58:34 pm »

Well, I'm pretty sure it's not Zander Schloss, but this movie looks exactly like a bio-pic about Beef.

If Beef was....you know.


Human.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The ROAST BEEF STORY, Starring ZANDER SCHLOSS!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 10:24:23 pm »

"It is my ride."

I think I shall have to see this.
Logged
goose means greedy

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
The ROAST BEEF STORY, Starring ZANDER SCHLOSS!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 06:21:01 pm »

I just want that suit.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
The ROAST BEEF STORY, Starring ZANDER SCHLOSS!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2004, 06:50:36 pm »

Holy shit, that is the Beef story, how rad is that?
I gonna see it.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: [1]   Go Up