Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.  (Read 3249 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2004, 09:18:28 pm »

Man, that tip jar is far too empty for me to have to suffer puns like this.

I'd hate to have to ban 2/3s of our moderators, BUT I WILL IF YOU MAKE ME, YOU ROCK & ROLL FAGGOTS

V-Adore

  • Guest
A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 03:52:54 pm »

I would just like to state, for the benefit of my posterity, at this juncture that I was totally not involved in the Great Pun Storm of '04.

But the Trid joke is getting passed on to the SO at the first even vaguely opportune moment, assuming he hasn't already read it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up