Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15  (Read 4190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 06:29:04 pm »

Yay for Molly being alive.  Boo for Beef not being there to meet her.

Ray's going to try to get his bone on with Molly.  I hope she gives him the Heisman.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 08:23:18 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Wow, Beef lives with Grandma Kazenzakis, how very Psycho-esque.

Quote
A new character who drinks jug wine from a wine glass, no less. This I particularly respect.


  Even the cheepest wine isn't meant for a mug.


I don't think Beef lives w/ Gramma, but rather Molly has heaven's shoddy address book.

And there is no finer way to enjoy cheap vino than from a coffee mug. it is meant to be.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2004, 09:05:16 pm »

I totally missed that pun.  That's unfortunate.

I meant to ask before, but his name escaped me; is anyone else familiar with Jim Woodring's art?  It's sometimes got the lame psychedelic aspect to it, as that page demonstrates, but some of his comics that I've read have been pleasingly sinister... and these two new characters reminded me of him.
Logged
goose means greedy

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2004, 11:13:53 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I totally missed that pun.  That's unfortunate.

I meant to ask before, but his name escaped me; is anyone else familiar with Jim Woodring's art?  It's sometimes got the lame psychedelic aspect to it, as that page demonstrates, but some of his comics that I've read have been pleasingly sinister... and these two new characters reminded me of him.


Nice call. Especially the tall bandaged cat. I'm not a big Woodring fan, but here in the NW, people seem to eat him up.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 05:56:48 am »

Quote from: "sailor"
I'm not a big Woodring fan, but here in the NW, people seem to eat him up.


SLUUURPPPPP.
MMM, DELICIOUS.
Woodring is pretty good. It's actually really weird, he actually hallucinates all of the characters he uses, and has since he was five and giant toads began harrassing him.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up