Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 14, 2004 - Molly?  (Read 7643 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
June 14, 2004 - Molly?
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2004, 04:05:39 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I'd have sworn rabbit, which (I believe) would be a first.


Well...
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
June 14, 2004 - Molly?
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2004, 04:07:42 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I'd have sworn rabbit, which (I believe) would be a first.


Hollandaise
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
June 14, 2004 - Molly?
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2004, 04:10:12 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I'd have sworn rabbit, which (I believe) would be a first.


Well...


Aw, crud.  You beat me.  Well, at least the strip I found was from the day before yours, so technically, I still win.  :P
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
June 14, 2004 - Molly?
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2004, 04:42:58 pm »

Okay, okay, there was a pet rabbit for a few strips. We have yet to encounter a talking rabbit character until Heaven was Cured.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
June 14, 2004 - Molly?
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2004, 05:40:09 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Okay, okay, there was a pet rabbit for a few strips. We have yet to encounter a talking rabbit character until Heaven was Cured.

Yes, but the rabbit ambulance strip has clearly established that rabbits are, if nothing else, capable of talking. Either that or are somehow a wonder civilization of mutes nonetheless capable of establishing the social and technological infrastructure necessary for an ambulance service.

That strip was a bitch to look up, because it took me several seconds to realize that the "Pat Goes Renfest" storyline started as "Anarchist's Cookbook."
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up