Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mother-of-tasty (RP - Jun 15, 04)  (Read 5441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Mother-of-tasty (RP - Jun 15, 04)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2004, 09:19:44 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
However, one store redeemed itself briefly in my eyes in having a shirt that I thought said "CLAM" in pink sequins.  Alas, it turned out to say Glam.

Man, you should have bought the shirts and stripped the sequins off of the bar of the G, thus MAKING IT a shirt that says CLAM.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Mother-of-tasty (RP - Jun 15, 04)
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2004, 09:20:33 pm »

Congrats, Andalucia. No matter what they say, not being in high school usually sucks far less than being in high school.

Quote from: "andalucia"
Awesome "CLAM" t-shirt

Man, if I had some artsy-crafty skills, I'd totally start making myself candy-pink babydoll T-shirts with totally random words written in pink and purple sequins. It would be hard not to accidentally make a political statement out of it, but optimally it would work even better than my "Here Comes a Special Boy" shirt at confusing those around me.

I think I spent 85% of the money that came into my possession during seventh grade, and a fairly large amount that didn't, on sparkly nail polish from the local Destroying Pre-Teen Self-Esteem Boutique. Well, that and Magic cards. Ah, misspent youth.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Mother-of-tasty (RP - Jun 15, 04)
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2004, 10:24:54 pm »

I'm not sure where it was, having been in some sort of trendy-clothing-induced fuge state at the time, but it was definitely a Le Chateau-type place.  It made me very glad I'd already invested my $20 outfit budget in a rad 60's dress.  And you know, I too would like to make girlie shirts with completely inexplicable slogans, but it seems as though the market is way ahead of me on that one.  That same store had a pile of shirts that said "You're Hired!" that perplexed me to no end, much after the fashion of shorts worn by girls at school that say "JUICY" on the bum.  Why this is desirable or even acceptable is far beyond me.

As for high school, I enjoyed it well enough and my expectations for the real world, such as it is, aren't especially high, so I'm not particularly ecstatic.  I do know that living in Montreal next year will be one hell of a step up from small-town southern Ontario, though.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Mother-of-tasty (RP - Jun 15, 04)
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2004, 10:31:59 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "andalucia"
However, one store redeemed itself briefly in my eyes in having a shirt that I thought said "CLAM" in pink sequins.  Alas, it turned out to say Glam.

Man, you should have bought the shirts and stripped the sequins off of the bar of the G, thus MAKING IT a shirt that says CLAM.

This reminds me of MagicClams who was one of the funniest people back in the AOL days. About every 6 months he'd get a notice saying his account was being terminated because his name was offensive. People are crazy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up