Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?  (Read 10017 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2004, 02:09:23 am »

But August, then how did you learn to be the superhero and babe-magnet you are today? Bozack needs to know.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2004, 02:16:45 am »

Women -- other than the wonderful Mrs. West -- seemed to start showing an interest in me the day after I got married.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2004, 01:45:36 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Women -- other than the wonderful Mrs. West -- seemed to start showing an interest in me the day after I got married.


God's honest truth. What the hell's that about, huh? Ladies, I'm all set. I don't need the attention now. And boys, it never would have happened anyway.

It's like this ring on my finger is the super-duper all-purpose pheromone generator.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2004, 08:08:55 pm »

Yeah, the only time I ever get hit on is whilst engaged in a serious relationship. However, apparently this server at work feels comfortable enough with me to tickle me randomly, and I know she's a)currently single and b)cool with a 4 year age difference.
SO, INTERWEB LADIES, HOP ON THE MARK TRAIN, BEFORE IT LEAVES LOVE-CONNECTION STATION AND TAKES THE COMMITMENT LINE DOWN TO GETTINLAIDSVILLE!

I'd like to thank Mite for "gettinglaidsville"
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2004, 09:27:40 pm »

Once upon a time - many, many moons ago, mind you - I dated my DM. How I ever turned out even partially normal, I'll never know.

And guys, it's simple: once you're in a relationship, you're chick tested, woman approved. You're safe for consumption. With single guys, who knows what you might find?
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2004, 10:52:05 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
Once upon a time - many, many moons ago, mind you - I dated my DM. How I ever turned out even partially normal, I'll never know.


DM?

Dungeon Master?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2004, 11:56:42 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
Once upon a time - many, many moons ago, mind you - I dated my DM. How I ever turned out even partially normal, I'll never know.

Oh, I can beat this (sadly enough): I once got a co-GM position because of a recommendation from my boyfriend, who was one of the entrenched GMs of the same game. Pseudo-nepotism of the dorkly kind ahoy!
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2004, 02:26:42 pm »

Screw all that, I'm taking this thread over. We're going to Cuba. Failing that, I want a gelatinous tesseract.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Gelatinous ...Cubes? Ranching? Whaa...?
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2004, 04:21:08 pm »

Gelatinous Tesseract: Four Dimensions of TERROR!

(CR +3.)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up