Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Posting Music Online  (Read 3224 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Posting Music Online
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 01:31:36 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Man, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that...


... you could buy some Chiclets from an old vending machine?


Sorry, you lob up a softball like that, I have to take a swing at it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up