Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Character Blogs, Week of August 9  (Read 9112 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Character Blogs, Week of August 9
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2004, 03:46:36 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Man, better that Molly gets with Teodor than with Lyle. Hell, man, I'm just imagining Molly all strung out on cheap smack, doing an ass-to-ass scene while Lyle jerks it, laughing. It's totally Requiem for a Dream.


So that means Beef get's his arm sawed off.  Sick!  Oh, and Granny K get's all addicted to diet pills and becomes convinced she'll get to be on a gameshow.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Character Blogs, Week of August 9
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2004, 02:59:38 pm »

It does somewhat disturb me that such a situation seems to be lurking in the blogs.
I like the fact so that Beef and Molly are together, yet at the same time she and Teodor are so perfect for each other. Teodor's comments on his date with Shannon brought back such memories of that first moment you realise that, good god you are so not connecting with this person!

Anyway let's just hope that Molly has a thing for the Beef type. Maybe she likes to feel like a saviour?

And I love Pat's blog so much. I hate the guy so much, it's brilliant!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Character Blogs, Week of August 9
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2004, 06:36:54 pm »

Have I mentioned lately that the blogly psychodrama is classic? This is exactly the sort of thing which would get boring in the strips pretty fast -- and let's face it, the last thing this MB needs is an explosion of "sux the coq" and "NEEDS MORE LYLE" in the wake of a boring strip sequence -- but in blog format, hearing all of this from the characters' perspective directly, makes for great reading.

Part of me is afraid to inquire too deeply about the Molly/Beef/Teodor theoretical love triangle. Part of me has to admit that I really wouldn't blame Molly if she did end up with Teodor, still.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Character Blogs, Week of August 9
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2004, 07:56:16 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Part of me has to admit that I really wouldn't blame Molly if she did end up with Teodor, still.

Yeah, I feel really bad. If I were Beef, and Molly left me for Teodor (as girls can do, leaving the guy who's socially awkward yet sweet for the more suave dude), it would be another brick in my massive wall of cynicism, but as an outside observer....

God DAMMIT, this online comic has made me actually think about my relationships with other people! SHITCOCK!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up