Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dogg don't piss on me I just invented Photoshop ! -- 17 Au  (Read 1237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Dogg don't piss on me I just invented Photoshop ! -- 17 Au
« on: August 17, 2004, 06:11:10 am »

Truly a great moment in technological history, right there.

Love the wigs and the appropriately dorky arguments about food and who has the right to eat what.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Dogg don't piss on me I just invented Photoshop ! -- 17 Au
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 06:11:44 am »

One minute too late, Dogg.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Dogg don't piss on me I just invented Photoshop ! -- 17 Au
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 06:14:02 am »

See: great shame in other thread.

LOCKING IT MYSELF NOW, THANKS DAD

I CAN CLEAN UP MY OWN MOD STUFF

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

*door slams*
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up