Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq  (Read 3078 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2004, 06:03:30 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
9/11 NEVER FORGET GO U.S.A. FOREVER


Would you like honourary Canadian citizen ship?  Cause, you just earned it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2004, 06:04:03 pm »

Aargh, I don't get to read the blogs because the blogspot is blocked at work, which is where I do most of my surfing.  :ohbrother: Your tax dollars at work!
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2004, 10:46:15 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "linnea"
I imagine JT being over in Iraq and the kind of shit that must be on his camera and I just cackle maniacally.


That's really, really odd.


Dude, the letters for "cackle maniacally" and "weep into one's hands" are like right next to each other

If Generalissimo Knob isn't featured somewhere on this page, he's almost certainly on one just like it.


Jesus fuck...I cannot believe how hard I just fuck*ng lolled. Heh--that page is pure comedic gold.  

Yeah, andalucia, it is pretty weird. But I have passed the crying-at-my-desk-everytime-a-sad-song-comes-on, and I think it's pretty safe to say that the rose-coloured glasses are off. In fact, they are clenched firmly in one hand, getting ready to be dashed into a million pieces on the hard and unforgiving tarmac as my flight leaves DIA and is Alaska-bound. Generalissimo Knob (St_Zartan, you RULE), while I will certainly miss some aspects of him, is in ex territory now.

That means, according to §2-5-118 of The Rulebook, I am entitled and encouraged to publicly expound on all his character flaws. As a low-ranked Army grunt (after 6 years in the Reserves he is only an E-4) I can only speculate what kinds of debauchery that went on with a platoon of bored whitetrash kids from Colorado.

At first, the truth hurt. I cringed when my twin sister told me that she was glad we had broken up because he was a loser. Now it is becoming readily apparent that I have a lot to offer this world, and that I was unevenly yoked with JT.

A good friend of mine said that he rather liked my blog because it showed that I was an awesome girlfriend/fiancee while JT was overseas. <3 <3 <3 I thought it was quite chivalrous for him to make mention of that to me, especially as I was berating myself for not being good enough and wallowing in self-blame after the breakup.
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
I should've boosted JT's digicam when he returned from Iraq
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2004, 05:54:29 pm »

you just know LN and his friends are gonna get so caught and messed the hell up by leapfrog's uncle. the dude occupies his time by shitting on things and posing next to fragged up corpses. he cant have alot of qualms about roughing up a couple of punk kids who stole his camera.
Logged
[expletive deleted]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up