Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.  (Read 2254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« on: August 06, 2004, 06:54:39 pm »

Hey kids,

I'm going to be cleansing the list of members again based on invalid e-mail addresses, so those of you who are bouncing Asherdan and Zartan, I'm looking at you!

So, you know, get your shit together, people.

This is why Jesus invented free e-mail services.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 07:16:05 pm »

Jesus invented those?  I thought it was Al Gore.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 08:44:57 pm »

Okay, it is not Asherdan that is bouncing, but someone who has the alias "ashdan" before the @ sign.  I assumed it was you, but it is NOT.

In any case, I know Zartan's e-mail bounced (just tried sending him a message) and hopefully he will get the message before he is DELETED DUE TO PUNISHMENT.

I'm not sure what happens to posts that have no author.  But I am certain that it will NOT be pretty.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 10:50:01 pm »

Well, damn. I checked my profile and my e-mail address is just as it should be. It's st_zartan at yahoo dot com, same as it ever was. For the purposes of this exercise, I'll change the one in my profile. Let me know when the terrible purge has passed and I can get to scrubbing the blood off of my door.

Okay: and I think that the user "Zartan" must be me; I must have created the account during a blackout or something, because although it's got my correct AIM screen name (why the hell would I think to include that? I never fuck*ng use it), I have no memory of creating it, much less what e-mail address I might have used.  That that account even still exists is awkward and embarrassing.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 04:55:57 am »

Okay, well, just as long as you are aware that your other account will FACE MY DISCO WROTH then so beit.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 10:03:48 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Okay: and I think that the user "Zartan" must be me; I must have created the account during a blackout or something, because although it's got my correct AIM screen name (why the hell would I think to include that? I never fuck*ng use it), I have no memory of creating it, much less what e-mail address I might have used.  That that account even still exists is awkward and embarrassing.


Posting while drunk.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 03:14:39 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Posting while drunk.


Well, always.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 06:13:31 am »

Yeah, actually, that should have read thusly:

Posting while St.Zartan.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up