Notice in the fourth panel that Phillippe's dialogue font is the same as Roast Beef's.
You sad, stupid, little moron.
Now, usually I wouldn’t respond to morons being morons, mostly because it encourages further moron-like activity, but sometimes healing is necessary. Looking back on previous posts by district, out of seven, the last three use the work "moron." Now every moron knows that there's a great deal of really cool linguistic burns, even Achewood related ones, that can be applied to others to make them feel like morons for fun and profit. Only a moron would stick to using the word moron every time they wanted to burn some moron.
Lets move on to a sample from one of the posts by district that don't use the word moron:
does anyone see the lyle/molly thing either working out to some wierd friendship or her...LEAVING BEEF FOR LYLE?! Remember those gigantic condoms in her bathroom in heaven? Lyle has to be packing some heat under that beer gut.
Even if she doesn't leave beef for lyle, I can see them being friends and it making beef uncomfortable and they argue and things get wierd and then she leaves him for lyle.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that she is gonna hook up with lyle. Sorry it took so long.
First off, Moron spells weird wrong not once but twice, but that’s okay, we’re all guilty of being morons from time to time, and that whole "i" before "e" thing was hammered into most of us in middle school. Go ahead folks, review the other posts by Moron that reveal him to be a fan-boy-dork just like the rest of us. So Moron clearly has hella' deep, deep, reverted shame about his dorkiness, and has channeled this into mocking others for the dorkiness that has been buried deep into his body cavity like an un-descended testicle. It's okay, Moron. We're all Achewood loving morons here. We can be your community of healing, Moron.
Repeat after me: "I Moron, am an Achewood dork. I have been a member of the Achewood message board since June 29th, 2004, and that's okay."