Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo Contest  (Read 7137 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Photo Contest
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2004, 07:03:05 pm »

Well, in the "big" version, you can totally tell that's a Science shirt.  I did not, however, sport a hand-lettered sign, and let's face it, hand-lettered signs are for winners!  And hobos.  But also winners.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

V-Adore

  • Guest
Photo Contest
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2004, 07:09:18 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Well, in the "big" version, you can totally tell that's a Science shirt.  I did not, however, sport a hand-lettered sign, and let's face it, hand-lettered signs are for winners!  And hobos.  But also winners.

Ohhh, right, you can... click... on links... to see large, non-cropped versions of the photos...

Man, I frickin' lose at the Internet.

Anyway, now it is an even more awesome photo, especially since those red-and-black baseball-T shirts are pretty good-looking on men.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photo Contest
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2004, 07:15:11 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"


I like your dog!


I thought you hated pugs!

You should have won.  Yours is clearly the raddest picture there.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Photo Contest
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2004, 08:33:03 pm »

I dare someone to do that, and I may put it up on the Dogblog!  (check the latest update for the guest page thingy)

It's true that while I don't think pugs are at all cute or useful, Lilly looks like a nice dog!
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Photo Contest
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2004, 09:37:06 pm »

That's my friend Natasha with the Naked Cowboy!!!

Pittsburgh represent!

412, Bitches!

Heh. Sorry.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photo Contest
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2004, 01:02:46 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
If only the two pictures could be combined to have Lilly Pug in shirt in front of the Golden Gate it would be the bestest.



Well, the pug and I are working on getting a job in California... I'll have to add this to our West Coast dream plans.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Photo Contest
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2004, 01:05:37 am »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Quote from: "wombat"
Is that our Ferocious J in front of the bridge in the new photos?  I thought he spelled it Jon, but since my dog spells her name Lilly with two L's I'm thinking Onstad is not a stickler for this kind of detail.

That is indeed me!  And I do spell it without an H, but I'm not keeping score or anything.  I like your dog!
Looks like Chris fixed it!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photo Contest
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2004, 01:17:26 am »

Quote from: "TALKYdude"
Looks like Chris fixed it!


I am kind of weirded out by this.  Had I finally come to believe it when he says that he doesn't read the messageboard?  Now I have this strange feeling like someone is looking over my shoulder.

PS: When it comes to men standing in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, FeroJ is totally hotter than stupid Miles Strange-Ear.  And I don't say this because I am tickled by the fact that the proprietor of the awesome Dogblog likes my pug above all others.  Not entirely anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Photo Contest
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2004, 01:22:42 am »

I'm straight and male, but even I can tell that FJ is more attractive than Pasted-on Ear Man.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Photo Contest
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2004, 06:54:51 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "TALKYdude"
Looks like Chris fixed it!


I am kind of weirded out by this.  Had I finally come to believe it when he says that he doesn't read the messageboard?  Now I have this strange feeling like someone is looking over my shoulder.

Oh, that!  I emailed him, actually, because uh ... I'm picky or somethin'.

Thank you all for your continued awesome.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photo Contest
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2004, 08:07:52 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Oh, that!  I emailed him, actually, because uh ... I'm picky or somethin'.



That's a relief.  After all, I would hate to be posting stuff on an Internet messageboard and have to think that all kinds of people were, like, reading it, wouldn't I...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up