Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Galleria  (Read 3680 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Galleria
« on: August 08, 2003, 07:33:05 am »

Screw shameless self-promotion.  

I've decided to start putting my photo collage art on the web, a little at a time.

I made two new "pieces" to start things off.

Constructive criticism is welcome, please, especially from those of you who are among the more graphically talented.

http://jough.com/galleria/

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Galleria
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 06:55:21 pm »

I did like Patsy Kline. Fortunately I wasn't drinking coffee at the time!
Very well put together. I mean, the construct lines can work in advantage to the artform, but I felt with that it leant something wonderful to it that it was so well done.
The sense of humour inherent in it lends it to being well appreciated.
Also, Radar Love kind of reminded me of James Rosenquist, in a good way. I mean it's very different from, but thats; what it made me think of (see F-111).
Good stuff! Look forward to seeing some more!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Galleria
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2003, 07:08:31 pm »

The love that dares not bounce high frequency radio waves off of that fly woman -- Righteous. That is all.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Galleria
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2003, 07:19:48 pm »

jough, is Patsy Kline available as a print? I'd buy it, framed or not. Seriously.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Galleria
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2003, 10:00:13 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
jough, is Patsy Kline available as a print? I'd buy it, framed or not. Seriously.


I'll see what I can do for you.  It's not such a big image - even before shrinking it down for the web it wasn't *so* big - but it might make a nice 8x10, and I could probably blow it up to a mid-sized poster - like something you'd see printed about the fire department's annual fair or something.

My "merchandise" line was pretty much a joke, although if I can come up with anything t-shirt worthy I may offer shirts at some point, because people seem to like t-shirts.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Galleria
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 04:03:40 am »

Now featuring new content every Monday in the Galleria.

Guest artists apply within.
Pages: [1]   Go Up