Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well, probably made in China, not Mexico...  (Read 4985 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Well, probably made in China, not Mexico...
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 03:56:33 pm »

Does anyone else want a filet de inevitable all of a sudden?

I have to admit that I wouldn't mind having Inev as a filet minion.

(Actually, I would, but I've been looking for an excuse to use "filet minion" in a sentence lately.)
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Well, probably made in China, not Mexico...
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 06:08:41 pm »

me too. AGHHH MIÑION'D!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Well, probably made in China, not Mexico...
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 06:42:16 pm »

 Could you wait ten days?

If it can also make me play bass like him, sign me up.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up