Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04  (Read 5150 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2004, 08:17:00 pm »

Okay, I'll ask: having just now had to look up the Blumpkin (I'm not sure whether I should be glad that I had to or just ashamed), I totally do not get it. Is this some kind of crazy symptom of a deeper social problem? As Onstad appears to ask, has it ever been executed in a mutually cooperative environment?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2004, 11:23:27 pm »

I will have to assume that, anatomically speaking, there is something of a prostate effect going on.  This is one of those things I can't speak on experientially.

Also, I don't know how you would ask for one of a woman either.

I don't know if it would be much different than Molly's idea for Beef.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2004, 11:27:23 pm »

Look, some men READ while on the can, others get Blumpkined.  

I don't understand the problem.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2004, 11:34:54 pm »

Dang, the men who take part in these acts clearly have more money than they know what to do with.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2004, 11:42:45 pm »

I wonder if there is the concept of the self-blumpkin.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2004, 12:57:31 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I wonder if there is the concept of the self-blumpkin.

It strikes me as being awkward.

And yeah, I assumed there was some prostate action going on there. There is much I could say, in a Gender Studies sort of way, as to why a man who would be terrified by the idea of his girlfriend all givin' his prostate a massage herself is tittilated by the idea of bowel action doing it instead, but that way lies madness and liberal arts degrees.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2004, 01:31:56 am »

Don't discount the potential humiliation aspect also; having a woman consent to perform that somewhat submissive act, kneeling in front of and over a toilet while the guy is taking a dump could have a lot of psychological relevance too.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up