Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Appearances of Arthur  (Read 2940 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Appearances of Arthur
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2004, 10:16:41 pm »

Quote from: "Silverberg"
I was literally held down by friends and forced to watch professional wrestling last night, during the course of which I learned that there is in fact a mentally retarded wrestler character among the ranks of the WWF. His name is Eugene.

Gods, I feel dirty.


This is so wrong.

It's WWE.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Appearances of Arthur
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2004, 10:31:23 pm »

Does that mean that I've retained some vestiges of decentness?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up