I'm just wondering what phone to get. My geek nature would love a BlackBerry, but I wonder if that's really what I want to carry to, say, a softball game.
Our company has a discount deal with Verizon, and I'm fine with the plan, but they provide a dazzling array of phones at every price point from free (w/contract) to $560. Aside from glaringly obvious things like the inclusion of a camera, or the Treo 600, I'm not sure what makes one phone $50 more than another. Any suggestions on features I should be seeking out?
i think blackberries and treos are totally overrated. if you REALLY need a PDA or yr life would just fall apart, ok, fine, but those things are mostly for people to pretend like they have hella bizness ta attend to at all times cuz they are fukin' blingin' and shit.
price difference in phones is the same as anything else, for the most part. you think that phone you paid $19.99 for is a good, quality phone? why do you think we were selling em with a buy one get 4 free deal?
as for brands:
avoid LG's, we get lots of complaints about them.
nokias are almost always durable and simple, if that's what yr lookin' for.
samsungs have almost a zero complaint rate in my experience.
i myself like motorolas becuase of the style/interface, just don't get a cheap one.
audiovox is the standard middle ground.
and don't be a dubass and spend hella dough on a phone with video cuz that is just retarded. 15 secs of really low quality video ain't worth the price. i could almost say the same with camera phones. are you really gonna use that shit once the novelty wears off?
no, you are not.
you suckers just got served!