Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloween costume ideas...  (Read 9907 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Halloween costume ideas...
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2004, 08:09:17 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm talking about, like, "It Must Have Been Love (But It's Over Now)," which kind of sucks the air right out of a fun day in the outdoors.


Wait a minute, this is the kind of thing that college a cappella groups sing?  I had an entirely different, and obviously naive and incorrect, concept of this cultural phenomenon.

OK, who's going to buy the book and tell us about the alligators?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Halloween costume ideas...
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2004, 08:20:11 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm talking about, like, "It Must Have Been Love (But It's Over Now)," which kind of sucks the air right out of a fun day in the outdoors.


Wait a minute, this is the kind of thing that college a cappella groups sing?  I had an entirely different, and obviously naive and incorrect, concept of this cultural phenomenon.

OK, who's going to buy the book and tell us about the alligators?

I gots to know; I gots to know.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up