Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.  (Read 3513 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« on: November 18, 2004, 01:54:06 am »

I'm amazed that someone did this

Thank God World Leaders are meeting to discuss these heady topics

On the second, please note that for the International Summit in Beijing, one member of the committee is as unironically as possible named "Stone Wang".
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 02:19:16 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I'm amazed that someone did this


This is beautiful and fun too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 03:07:16 am »

You think that's bad? I did this yesterday, for an hour. And I'm getting a GRADE on it.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 03:08:54 am »

Damn, what a cool game that was!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 04:43:56 am »

I can't get past the second setting. My fu is, in fact, lame as hell.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2004, 04:54:50 am »

It was nice to play through that one again.

V: click the bobber on the water if what I'm reading is what you're saying.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2004, 05:13:39 am »

Er, I'm not sure that's at all right -- maybe it's the one before it? There's no (spoiler) as far as I can see. It's the one right after the initial scene, I guess you could say.

EDIT: Never mind. Not a minute after I post, I get it. Sigh.

EDIT AGAIN: And then, not three minutes after that, I'm stuck on that second zone, even after taking Choop's advice. Aaargh!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2004, 02:28:00 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Thank God World Leaders are meeting to discuss these heady topics



"heady" topics, eh?  That is teh funnay.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Stuff to do when you don't want to do stuff.
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2004, 04:45:46 pm »

The owl, the victrola, I'm not getting it.
Never mind.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up