Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: well isn't that nice?  (Read 1562 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
well isn't that nice?
« on: November 29, 2004, 03:28:11 am »

trawling through the archives, i noticed [well, i was actually looking out of curiosity] that chris started doing alt-text for the strips on my 17th birthday.

that's cheered me up. i'll sleep well.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

Lane

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lanemcfadden.net
well isn't that nice?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 10:58:22 pm »

Holy crap, I'm old.
Logged
He gets with the ladies, but in the end they do not like him.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
well isn't that nice?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 12:12:11 am »

I could have sworn that I posted the theory that some strips had alt-text that is not there anymore. Now, either I decided not to post that and do not remember, or a mod deleted it. If the second is true, that's pretty funny; if the first is true, I may need a CAT scan.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up