Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Perry Bible Fellowship  (Read 4987 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 04:30:53 am »

Touche.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2004, 05:39:45 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2004, 06:44:59 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Oh and BTW, thanks for a link that does not suck, August.


Are you saying that other links I've posted do suck?


Not you specifically.  I just have very low expectations for linkage which this one easily exceeded.

Don't feel bad about the sig, mine sucks too.

I like the posting about that and not including the sig - it's all about levels within levels.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2004, 10:51:18 pm »

Back on topic: I wrote to the fellow who draws PBF and told him I liked his strip - and mentioned Achewood. He asked about it, so I sent him a link. He seems like a nice fellow.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2004, 10:50:50 pm »

I know this thread was dying, but I just wanted to say that I bought the original art of Bear Boy for my wife. I wanted "Not Today Little One" (that's her favorite), but it was already gone. Anyway, it has just arrived at my house, but I am at work, so I won't get to present it to her for another week.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2004, 11:06:27 pm »

He needs to update more. Have there been any new ones since this thread started?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2004, 11:22:20 pm »

It seems that he puts one up every Sunday.

I think he has a job.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2004, 11:42:21 pm »

Apparently I'm just a moron and didn't notice the 3 new ones.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2004, 11:55:11 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Apparently I'm just a moron and didn't notice the 3 new ones.

No! Don't say that - you are a good person!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Perry Bible Fellowship
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2004, 12:22:48 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Everybody hold hands and chant to Cort:

YOU ARE RAD!

But Cowboys, Asherdan. Cowboys!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up