Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Each for the Other", or "Once"  (Read 1935 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
"Each for the Other", or "Once"
« on: February 08, 2005, 05:21:19 pm »

We haven't decided yet. And seeing as how I can't decide I think I'll leave it up to the director.
Anyway, between the people who were working on it, there were two photographers, so here are some shots from the filming.

The children courtesy of the guy playing the Prince, whose a damned good photographer.

Redcap at her Grandmother's cottage.

Redcap discovers her Grandmother.

The Queen sits dead (interestingly, where Elizabeth was filmed).

Redcap on her travels.


Editing will be in the next week or two, and then it's a two and half month wait while the director and I sort the music and any sound deisgn that needs doing (possibly quite extensively). When it's done I will upload it somewhere or some such.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
"Each for the Other", or "Once"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 06:53:24 pm »

Oh, that's looking awesome, slink!

I'll look forward to seeing it.
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
"Each for the Other", or "Once"
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 07:16:01 pm »

So Redcap is Little Red Riding Hood?  Is that a British thing or was that thought up new for this particular production?

Looks good, keep us informed.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
"Each for the Other", or "Once"
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 07:30:55 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
So Redcap is Little Red Riding Hood?  Is that a British thing or was that thought up new for this particular production?


It's the more traditional naming for her as far as I know. It's what she's referred to as in the Grimm fairytales, and as it's not the story of Red Riding Hood, I decided to avoid using that name. The name won't be used anywhere, although probably in the credits.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up