Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this you?  (Read 2063 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Is this you?
« on: December 14, 2004, 03:19:30 pm »

I was checking out our group stats on Audioscrobbler and found that this fellow is seeking admittance to our little clique
there.

Who are you?
Logged
goose means greedy

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Is this you?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 03:43:33 pm »

That's not me, but I'm wondering why there are two groups, "Achewood" and "Underground Vinyl."  I am a member of the latter but not the former.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Is this you?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 04:20:08 pm »

I know of him. He started the Achewood group, has a Pat shooting Mr. Bear avatar, and is in the Northern Virginia group. He told me (in the NoVa forum) that he was a lurker here.

Apparently he started the Achewood group after seeing a few people with Achewood avatars not realized that Underground Vinyl had anything to do with it. I admit that I don't get the name either.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Is this you?
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 04:39:48 pm »

Ok, neat.
Well, I made his Christmas wish come true and added him to the group.
Logged
goose means greedy

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Is this you?
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 08:47:05 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Apparently he started the Achewood group after seeing a few people with Achewood avatars not realized that Underground Vinyl had anything to do with it. I admit that I don't get the name either.


Yeah, it threw me too, at first. Then I realized that it is a possible name for a record store, in the Underground (see aborted "Achewood Primer"). The "Vinyl" means that it is a cool record store, where John Cusack might make mixtapes and hit people with rotary telephones.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up