Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Poll

Is Carlos a goddamned moron?

Sure is!
- 0 (0%)
Nooooooooo.
- 5 (35.7%)
Yes, but only because he put a poll question on this post
- 9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 16, 2005, 06:25:07 pm


Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am some sort of goddamned moron  (Read 4172 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 05:06:03 pm »

Vegemite.



btw, this picture is titled "Molly and Vegemite."  I thought this thread was getting silly, but now I know it was leading us to this all along so we could see what Vlad's customers see.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up