Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: check this out...  (Read 7223 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
check this out...
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2005, 01:34:33 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I was reading Acid Keg until it started being a continuing story with a plot and stuff.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd never keep up.


Don't feel bad,  I had the same problem.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
check this out...
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2005, 06:53:40 pm »

I'm kinda surprised not to see white ninja, or Dinosaur comics on a lot of people's lists. But I like the ridiculous off the wall stuff more than the average bear.

Also do any of you read comic strip?
http://www.scarybear.org/

He only updates weekly but some of his stuff is orgasmically funny.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
check this out...
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2005, 11:00:34 pm »

Oh snaps! I had totally forgot about comic strip! I used to have it emailed to me, but then changed email addresses! It's a Christmas miracle!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
check this out...
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2005, 11:48:54 pm »

I only read The Lockhorns and love is. It's kind of a yin/yang thing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
check this out...
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2005, 12:51:13 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I only read The Lockhorns and love is. It's kind of a yin/yang thing.


AAAIEEEEEEE!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
check this out...
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2005, 12:56:38 am »

Quote from: "Skillator"
I'm kinda surprised not to see white ninja, or Dinosaur comics on a lot of people's lists. But I like the ridiculous off the wall stuff more than the average bear.

Also do any of you read comic strip?
http://www.scarybear.org/

He only updates weekly but some of his stuff is orgasmically funny.


I read White Ninja.  I had been trying to stay out of the listing game, but I agree that lack of love for White Ninja is pretty much a crime against humanity.
While I'm here, I'd like to say that I also regularly read American Elf, Questionable Content, Boy On A Stick And Slither, and Red Meat.  Not one for keeping up with a million things.  I read DS sometimes but it mostly annoys me.

Also, holy crap, I had never seen Love Is before.  Does that actually run in newspapers?  Where are their clothes and/or genitals?
Logged
goose means greedy

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
check this out...
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2005, 07:35:55 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Skillator"
I read White Ninja.  I had been trying to stay out of the listing game, but I agree that lack of love for White Ninja is pretty much a crime against humanity.


I like it!  I like it!  It's just one of those strips like Perry Bible Fellowship that I read once a month in big helpings.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
check this out...
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2005, 09:22:07 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Also, holy crap, I had never seen Love Is before.  Does that actually run in newspapers?  Where are their clothes and/or genitals?


It predates the internet by at least 20 years, I'll say. It ran in the Anchorage Times (a conservatively-slanted daily) until that paper folded. They have no genitals because it runs in family papers. They have no clothes (I'm assuming) because they are supposed to be traipsing through some Edenic wonderland. Isn't it horrible? Can you look away?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up