Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed  (Read 10300 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2005, 05:02:13 am »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
they are all going to be permanent fixtures in the strip, replacing such characters as Raymond Smuckles and Cassandra Kazenzakis. Meet Mopey Coffee Dyke and Vaguely Japanese Shit.


this should have been the alt-text.

i know it is cliche, but i spit out coffee when i read that.

and not just because this nescafe instant tastes horrible.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2005, 05:04:19 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Mocking things you found on Keenspot is kind of like making fun of how little kids dress, I think.


but, in a way, wouldn't i be making fun of their parents for letting them out of the house looking that way?

it's not the author's fault their webcomic sucks,
their parents should have used more discipline.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2005, 12:29:43 pm »

YES. Upside-down tooth guy gets the square.

DING DING DING
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2005, 07:37:14 pm »

You know, I'm actually diappointed that this strip didn't lead to a big brouhaha.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2005, 09:26:27 pm »

Quote from: "southworth813"
How did you get your hands on an original? Do you know the artist?


I asked and crossed his palm with silver. And yes I do. As a matter of fact, I introduced him to Achewood. Now I'm guaranteed a spot in Heaven.







Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy? Hmmm. I think this forum may be too popular for me now.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2005, 09:51:55 pm »

Quote from: "southworth813"
YES. Upside-down tooth guy gets the square.

DING DING DING


This reminds me.  Arkabee, I've been gone for a while.  Is this change from the avatar changing carnage a couple of forums over, or is Tooth Nation's only seaport under some kind of distress?
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2005, 11:24:22 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"


This reminds me.  Arkabee, I've been gone for a while.  Is this change from the avatar changing carnage a couple of forums over, or is Tooth Nation's only seaport under some kind of distress?


yes?

i think you missed his hat.

it was christmas!
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2005, 11:51:34 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
...is Tooth Nation's only seaport under some kind of distress?


I love being a member on a forum where this would be a given reason for an upside-down tooth.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2005, 04:20:29 am »

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2005, 12:28:34 pm »

I heard Toothania was hit by the Toothami.







I'm sorry.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

drew

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 23
  • Lost. So lost.
    • View Profile
1/17/05 - Your activities are so poorly conveyed
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2005, 04:17:16 pm »

Quote from: "southworth813"
I heard Toothania was hit by the Toothami.







I'm sorry.


Boooo.... (only jealous that I didn't come up with that one myself)
Logged
giggle, giggle, splat
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up