Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.I.P. Will Eisner  (Read 1864 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
R.I.P. Will Eisner
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 05:23:55 pm »

Hey thanks 2005. Fuck you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Will Eisner
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 06:34:58 pm »

Yeah, I saw this on the failure message boards this morning. I had just bought his books on the theory of comics. God dammit.

GOD DAMMIT!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up