Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thine grace is great - 04/02/05  (Read 8963 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Thine grace is great - 04/02/05
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2005, 08:08:34 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
It's like they're

READING

OUR

MINDS!

It's more like CNN is advertising movies owned by a parent company and claiming it's news.


IT IS A SIGN FROM OUR LORD THAT THE ACHES SHALL TRIUMPH OVER THE PAINS!
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Thine grace is great - 04/02/05
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2005, 10:15:54 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
That article is a little bit on the hyperbolic side, but I'd definitely like to see more of this guy and his buddies' stuff.



(watched Tenenbaums again last night...)


I thought so. I knew absolutely nothing of the guy, so it was quite interesting.
I also watched Tenenbaums yesterday, though for the first time. I really do like Wes Anderson now. It's even caused me to like the Wilson brothers!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up