Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KILLER UNDERWATER GNOMES STRIKE AGAIN; POLICE POWERLESS  (Read 1297 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
KILLER UNDERWATER GNOMES STRIKE AGAIN; POLICE POWERLESS
« on: February 14, 2005, 07:43:12 pm »

Killer underwater gnome garden leads men to their deaths; the police remove the garden. Now, the killer underwater gnome garden returns, and the police are powerless to dive below 50 meters due to the law!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
KILLER UNDERWATER GNOMES STRIKE AGAIN; POLICE POWERLESS
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 07:52:14 pm »

Damn! I hate it when that happens!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
KILLER UNDERWATER GNOMES STRIKE AGAIN; POLICE POWERLESS
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 09:09:33 pm »

Maybe I've just had a long day but that seemed to be the most confusing news article I've ever read. Were they assuming I was already familiar with these gnomes or something?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up