Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I just got upgraded from Photoshop 6 to CS. What's new?  (Read 1696 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
I just got upgraded from Photoshop 6 to CS. What's new?
« on: February 07, 2005, 10:33:21 pm »

In the hour or so that I've had it, I've found that it will automatically separate and straighten batch scans and I'm looking forward to these strange new Healing Brush, Patch and Color Replacement tools.

Anyone else using CS?  What else will I be stone-cold hyped to learn?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I just got upgraded from Photoshop 6 to CS. What's new?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 12:41:56 am »

I found CS far harder to use than 7.0 and downgraded.  Also, there are features available in 7.0 that they removed in CS, but I can't remember what they are now (google it if interested).

I really love PS 7.0, though, and use it daily.  It loads in about 4 seconds on my computer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up