Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2/18 -- Magic Gravy...  (Read 5657 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
2/18 -- Magic Gravy...
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2005, 07:42:15 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

V has the power to change it, so you'd all better be nice to V-Adore.


All? Jeez I tried to change my avatar once and I got leapt on for disappearing. Not that I mind. Ed and Ein does seem to be my one true avatar now.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
2/18 -- Magic Gravy...
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2005, 08:12:20 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Jesus Christ, Bobby, change the avatar before Jough sees it and forcibly changes it for you.

I thought it was pretty funny. Moreso if her skirt were lifted up somehow.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
2/18 -- Magic Gravy...
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2005, 08:14:07 pm »

Well, if Jough doesn't mind, I don't mind. After all, I have to remain Good Admin to Jough's Bad Admin, or the whole game falls apart.

That said, I guess I was startled by the sudden lack of symmetry between avatar and signature. Or maybe I just wanted more hella yellin' about the sex.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
2/18 -- Magic Gravy...
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2005, 11:55:54 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Well, if Jough doesn't mind, I don't mind. After all, I have to remain Good Admin to Jough's Bad Admin, or the whole game falls apart.

That said, I guess I was startled by the sudden lack of symmetry between avatar and signature. Or maybe I just wanted more hella yellin' about the sex.


I periodically cause trouble. I may revert to the hella yelling when I get bored with this. My avatars have a half-life of a week apparently.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
2/18 -- Magic Gravy...
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2005, 06:06:05 am »

Yeah, don'tcha just hate people who can't stick with an avatar?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
2/18 -- Magic Gravy...
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2005, 04:32:34 pm »

Bobby's new avatar is making me VERY CROSS.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
2/18 -- Magic Gravy...
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2005, 08:38:28 pm »

i do not want the baby to know what sex is. thank you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up