Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: modest penis  (Read 17313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
modest penis
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2005, 07:19:12 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "miles"
What the shit?  Are those the only dates?


Well, I only see these, but oftentimes they add additional dates later. He lives in Portland now, so I don't know how much that figures into it.

And maybe you can hang out with them at this. I don't know.


Tempted to go up to Portland...

Is that place good?  Not the venue, but the dinner thingy place?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
modest penis
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2005, 10:10:02 pm »

I have never eaten there, but I think it happens pretty often that people who perform at the venue hold court there afterwards. IIRC, one of the guys from Franz Ferdinand hung out there after their show. It's pretty much just your standard brewpub-type place. I should be able to provide more info in the next few days, miles.

Here's what the company has to say.

Citysearch thinks this. And then there's this.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up