Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I wouldn't let a damn MOLECULE of my dick touch you! (08-15-03)  (Read 7851 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
8/15
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2003, 04:58:08 am »

And oh yeah, I did not intentionally abuse the quote tags.  That post was really here, I swear.

The reply is almost correct.  Actually, I enjoy anal sex with bald women.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
8/15
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2003, 02:50:26 am »

I confess. I edited Jough's post.  It got me banned for 24 hours, too.  

Somebody has "control issues."  

It's just as well, since I spent most of the night last night getting my slant on.  There would have been some interesting posts here today, I'm sure...as those who are on my AIM buddy list will attest.  (I vaguely remember IMing several people asking if they'd stolen my laundry.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
8/15
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2003, 05:13:27 am »

Oh.  I see.  Do something totally nasty and make it look like I did it.  I get it.  FINE.

I think you got a spankin' coming, Missy!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
8/15
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2003, 06:11:34 am »

Quote
I confess. I edited Jough's post. It got me banned for 24 hours, too.


Is noone safe from the tyranny of this man?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
8/15
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2003, 06:35:40 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Beef is so far out of his (dis)comfort zone that he's just totally lashing out.  Kills me how he goes right after Ray's appearance with the 'big gut' reference, and then moves right over to assailing Ray's sexuality.  Reminds me of this prior Beef wig-out, what with the point by point build to the payoff.


Was that "dont throw stuff at me" sign always there?
Logged
[expletive deleted]

satchel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
p
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2003, 09:08:28 am »

I wondered about that post.
Logged
[size=10]Remember when Buffy's mom grounded her, sighing that the world wasn't going to end if Buffy didn't go out with her friends that night? But the world really was going to end![/size]

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
8/15
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2003, 02:53:38 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I confess. I edited Jough's post.  It got me banned for 24 hours, too.

Dang, even the lead mod is now on Double Secret Probation. I fear for my non-probationary record.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
8/15
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2003, 06:23:35 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote
I confess. I edited Jough's post. It got me banned for 24 hours, too.


Is noone safe from the tyranny of this man?


Only those who go out of their way to fuck with me, mistreat others on the board, or are generally dolts will feel my wrath.

But I think I've been way more lenient than Onstad thus far.

And I'm bored with closing threads, especially if people are still interested in posting to them.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
8/15
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2003, 06:05:57 pm »

::glances upthread::

What jough is admitting is that he's basically a petty dictator with a set of serious personal-interaction issues.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
8/15
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2003, 11:18:14 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I think you got a spankin' coming, Missy!


Ooooh, baby.  

Yes, well, I suppose I should try and keep my own temper in check -- use my powers for good, not for awesome evil.  But still.  

I, on the other hand, have not grown tired of locking threads.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up