Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05  (Read 7448 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2005, 08:42:39 am »

Personally, I think he's sockless, and sandals would only be even slightly bearable if he was sockless, so I say it's shoes. I think the white line is just to show the slightly strange shape of his scary shoes, which he wears sockless.

Also, I really like the bit with Beef lifting his leg up to cross them. It's so expressive.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2005, 07:01:08 pm »

I hope that the banjo drags him straight to hell. I really want to see Pat in the hellside Friendly's. I can just imagine him screaming at the waitstaff because everything in the Friendly's oeuvre contains lard or suet or whatever.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2005, 11:33:46 pm »

I vote sandals, mainly because it is way more self consciously enviro-friendly/ anal retentive, but I also put this forward as evidence.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up