Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: April Fools! I mean blogs!  (Read 12742 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2005, 02:27:07 pm »

I just have four words for you:

Condom. On. A. Rope.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2005, 02:28:14 pm »

I love the delicious irony of Beef worrying about the woman with the port wine birthmark ending up with a boyfriend who is "fraught with his own issues."

Heh.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

V-Adore

  • Guest
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2005, 02:28:42 pm »

I take it this is part of Ray's continued worry about STDs? Because I seem to recall him, uh, unable to start a family. Or is he just trying to be a gentleman about the jimmy hats?

(Alternately, he might have imported one of those ultra-deluxe brands from Andorra or wherever luxury condoms are made and wants to show them off.)
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2005, 09:36:06 pm »

Youall are really on a roll today.  Thank you for being yourselves.

Carry on.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2005, 12:51:59 pm »

It never even occurred to me that Mr. Bear had been married, let alone more than once. Although we already knew that he had a thing for the "crazy bitches on speed"
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2005, 01:07:05 pm »

Just how old is Mr. Bear then?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2005, 02:28:08 pm »

I am not usually keen on LN's slang, but I must admit that I'm rather fond of "franktuality".
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2005, 03:18:12 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Just how old is Mr. Bear then?

Actually, I often pictured him to be much the same as the dad on Gilmore Girls.* So whatever his age is.

*Before Jough asks, the SO watches it, and for a year we only had 1 TV
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up