Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Poll

Should Trouble Man and No-No return?

Yes.
- 3 (13.6%)
No.
- 2 (9.1%)
Maybe just for a cameo...
- 16 (72.7%)
Yes, and they should kill Paul.
- 1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: April 05, 2005, 02:10:11 am


Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free them from their one-dimension...  (Read 3422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Free them from their one-dimension...
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2005, 10:56:32 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I think i'm gonna sit this poll out.

~Paul


Don't sweat it, man.  You gotta worry about getting to heaven first before they can even lay a hand on you.  Big picture, big picture.

Edit: paw*

THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22
    • View Profile
Free them from their one-dimension...
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2005, 05:07:54 am »

yeah those two are rockin characters definitely

onstad is always best when he draws on american history and archetahps, just lahk "the simpsons"

and the strip would not be good if everyone just stayed in their proper dimension

it's krazy kat overall

actually come to think of it, molly is one character that should have stayed in her place; when will she be removed from the strip
Logged
I'm so idiotic *dork dork dork*

I'm the chester a. armpit of achewood; others are luxuriating in my spoiled shorts :(

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Free them from their one-dimension...
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2005, 01:35:13 pm »

I'd like to see them again but I would dislike seeing them out of their natural context, if anything putting them on earth would place them in semi-competition with Emeril and Spongebath.
Their only purpose in life is to be the hobo's of heaven, but the creepy kind of hobo that only rad the obituary section of the paper and enjoys watching a good car accident.

Hang on a tic, troubleman?
I can't remember exactly what he was but I'm sure he weren't no man.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up