Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 28th Variety Hour  (Read 7205 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2003, 04:40:37 am »

The phrase "[Onstad's] rectal cherry in Hell" is singlehandedly funnier than this week's entire V-Hour. Quite possibly this week and last's combined.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2003, 05:36:48 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
The phrase "[Onstad's] rectal cherry in Hell" is singlehandedly funnier than this week's entire V-Hour. Quite possibly this week and last's combined.


Dude, that's funnier than the entire collected V-hours thus far, plus those for the foreseeable future.  Also, funnier than Tony Clifton.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2003, 04:25:00 pm »

And to think, we never would have gotten to experience the beauty and wonder that is "rectal cherry" were it not for a certain . . . Variety Hour.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2003, 08:47:08 pm »

You're all assuming that Onstad still has his rectal cherry.  I've heard stories about his boy-meets-boy orgies at Stanford.

I'm just saying, it may not have been something that he could offer Satan (which all fans of pro hockey know is pronounced "Sha tan").

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2003, 10:23:29 pm »

Now THAT is a (money) shot across the bow (so to speak)...

If there is lurking going on, the lurker may jump out of the figurative message board closet he is hiding in to bear down and defend the honor of his rectal cherry.

Could be very, very good indeed.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2003, 11:15:14 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Now THAT is a (money) shot across the bow (so to speak)...

If there is lurking going on, the lurker may jump out of the figurative message board closet he is hiding in to bear down and defend the honor of his rectal cherry.

Could be very, very good indeed.


So all we have to do is sit around yelling, 'Onstad's a fag' repeatedly and he'll appear as if by magic, and we'll get the old Dumbrella board days back!?
*shudders*
Just when I thought I'd left behind a chunk of my life!

Anyway, I'm off to cook something good, without any ingredients (damn lack of car atm!)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2003, 04:21:56 am »

Man! If you can cook something good with no ingredients, you have to post it in the TASTES forum.

Quote
So all we have to do is sit around yelling, 'Onstad's a fag' repeatedly and he'll appear as if by magic, and we'll get the old Dumbrella board days back!?
*shudders*
Just when I thought I'd left behind a chunk of my life!


No one wants those days to return. May any lurkers stay in their respective closets, clenched and mercifully quiet. And if they come out, may I suggest burying your face in a pillow if you think you might make noise? I don't care if you DO STUFF, just don't be real obvious.


Thanks.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2003, 04:43:30 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Man! If you can cook something good with no ingredients, you have to post it in the TASTES forum.

Just when I thought I'd left behind a chunk of my life!
No one wants those days to return.


Well. Ingredients I was lacking in the end were just everything i wanted - bread (I was going to do my new and improved Bruschetta recipe - see Tastes) and potatoes, and well, vegetables in general!

And yea, you saw me shudder man! I do really like this forum over the old one. I mean, notice how much more often I actually bother to post!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

captainimpossibles

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2003, 02:14:48 am »

What the hell is wrong with you all? That Rainier beer strip is pure comedic gold! It's money in the bank!
I imagine that beer singing as I drift off to sleep, and it just serves to remind me that all's right in the world.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2003, 04:10:12 am »

I'm very much reminded of the whole Bloody Mary/Candyman thing. Maybe if I stand in front of my mirror and yell "ONSTAD IS A FAG  ACHEWOOD SUZ TEH C0Q" three times in a row, he'll appear and claw my throat out! ... or just give me a disappointed look, whichever.
Logged

captainimpossibles

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2003, 04:23:14 pm »

No, that's silly.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
August 28th Variety Hour
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2003, 04:42:51 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm very much reminded of the whole Bloody Mary/Candyman thing. Maybe if I stand in front of my mirror and yell "ONSTAD IS A FAG  ACHEWOOD SUZ TEH C0Q" three times in a row, he'll appear and claw my throat out! ... or just give me a disappointed look, whichever.


Maybe he'll pull an Adult Swim and put out a t-shirt that says "cus achewood is teh suck"
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up