Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place - 4/22/2005  (Read 1480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
« on: April 22, 2005, 02:44:59 pm »

I really have little to say about this Ray's Place, but after nearly three hours the temptation to scream "FIRST POST!!!" finally got the better of me.  

I weigh a lot and due to dating a girl who doesn't drink have cut down my drinking considerably.  As a result, my tolerance is quit a bit lowered, and I get a nice buzz off of two frosty pints of New Belgium Trippel.  (Of course, the fact that Trippel is a 7.8% beer doesn't hurt either.)
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 04:11:58 pm »

haha.  I didn't see this post so I made one (my first!) titled: Ray's Place - Back and Bitchin'.  Then I saw yours and erased it in shame.  Well played, nemesis.

The gist of mine was: "YAAAAAAAY!"

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 05:31:58 pm »

Christopher Kimball is exactly an enormous Yankee Wookie.

P.S.  I am so glad Ray's Place is back it almost makes up for Nice Pete today.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 06:45:55 am »

I do believe Ray is on his game this time. The responses are very tight and to the point with nearly no filler sentences to obscure the thorough skewering of the advice-seeker.

That said, do not ask Ray about martinis.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe
Pages: [1]   Go Up