Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where's side show?  (Read 1701 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
where's side show?
« on: September 15, 2005, 05:14:50 pm »

Hi all,

Just a quick line to tell you my computer died a horrible death - like black screen only.... and is no longer even in my house.  So I will be away for a while as I assesw whether it can be repaired or thrown out.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
where's side show?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 05:17:06 pm »

Eek. Good luck, side_show.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
where's side show?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 07:08:57 pm »

Smells, you're not supposed to start a thread asking where YOU are.  You're supposed to disappear without a trace until someone else asks "WTF is Smells?"

Best of luck with your PC, though.  I will miss you terribly.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
where's side show?
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 10:29:25 pm »

My computer was hell of broken for a lot of last year.  It sucked.  Best of luck to you.
Logged
goose means greedy

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
where's side show?
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 09:22:08 pm »

My computer is sooooo dead people.  It, like, won't work, at all.  I had my tech friend who fixes computers for a living angrily pacing my living room all pissed off and not talking.

I started a blog the day my computer died:

http://sideshowmelanie.blogspot.com/

d'oh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up