Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calling All Programmers  (Read 2673 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Calling All Programmers
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 02:24:37 pm »

I might be able to help.  I'm a database person--will this involve a database?  I'm a trained programmer but I don't know any sexy languages except a smattering of Python--I'm a pretty good shell scripter, though.  I've been wanting to learn PHP.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Calling All Programmers
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 04:14:18 pm »

Yes, this will involve a mySQL database and PHP.

I'll add you to the group so you can see the now neglected forum.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up