Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A With the Teeth-A  (Read 3359 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
A With the Teeth-A
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2005, 06:23:41 am »

I'd kinda like to echo Ash, I'm not a fan of NIN, but I am interested in reading about your experience.  Your enthusiasm and excitement made it a fun read.  I'm happy you had a great time.

On another subject, Ash, are you alright?  Things going well for you?  You seem to be harboring a lot of anger lately.  Is there anything your friends at TOUAMB can do for you?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up