Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I....am BATMAN.  (Read 4196 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
I....am BATMAN.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 04:03:36 am »

I really enjoyed it.  My SO and my parents liked it enough, but my cousin hated it.  Then again, he hated both Spidermans, so I guess it's just not his kind of thing.

Oh, and I second the enthusiasm for the Animated Series.  And the spin-off movies.  The first three DVD volumes plus the movies are on my wishlist.  PM me for my address, as my birthday is just over a month away.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up