Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, hello  (Read 7038 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
Hi, hello
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2005, 07:53:26 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And then the short yellow bus with the extra wide door came and took all of Carlos' classmates home, leaving him with a spelling bee trophy and a trashcan full of swollen pullups.


It took me a few seconds to realize that you were talking about Huggies.

I......am not smart.


No, you just don't have kids. Did you actually picture something else or where you just stymied by the pullup concept?


I pictured slow kids exercising.
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Hi, hello
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2005, 07:55:38 pm »

Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And then the short yellow bus with the extra wide door came and took all of Carlos' classmates home, leaving him with a spelling bee trophy and a trashcan full of swollen pullups.


It took me a few seconds to realize that you were talking about Huggies.

I......am not smart.


No, you just don't have kids. Did you actually picture something else or where you just stymied by the pullup concept?


I pictured slow kids exercising.


Keep it G-Rated, folks.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Hi, hello
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2005, 08:12:11 pm »

Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And then the short yellow bus with the extra wide door came and took all of Carlos' classmates home, leaving him with a spelling bee trophy and a trashcan full of swollen pullups.


It took me a few seconds to realize that you were talking about Huggies.

I......am not smart.


No, you just don't have kids. Did you actually picture something else or where you just stymied by the pullup concept?


I pictured slow kids exercising.


You know / remember (no idea if they're still around) those orange-flavored frozen treats called "Push-Ups"? I was trying to figure out how a "Pull-Up" would operate / what it would taste like etc for a fair bit before I figured out, oh, diapers.

They were pretty tasty and had a really pleasing texture. A trashcan's worth would make a more than adequate reward for winning a Spelling Bee.
Logged

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
Hi, hello
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2005, 08:16:57 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And then the short yellow bus with the extra wide door came and took all of Carlos' classmates home, leaving him with a spelling bee trophy and a trashcan full of swollen pullups.


It took me a few seconds to realize that you were talking about Huggies.

I......am not smart.


No, you just don't have kids. Did you actually picture something else or where you just stymied by the pullup concept?


I pictured slow kids exercising.


You know / remember (no idea if they're still around) those orange-flavored frozen treats called "Push-Ups"? I was trying to figure out how a "Pull-Up" would operate / what it would taste like etc for a fair bit before I figured out, oh, diapers.

They were pretty tasty and had a really pleasing texture. A trashcan's worth would make a more than adequate reward for winning a Spelling Bee.


Maybe you could hold the push-up upside down and pull the frozen treat up and out of the package to eat it.  That would be a "Pull-Up".  For the children in question it would be a fitting way to eat it.

If you beat a bunch of slow kids at a Spelling Bee, they'll give you your prize in a trash can.
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hi, hello
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2005, 08:29:10 pm »

Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "editor"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And then the short yellow bus with the extra wide door came and took all of Carlos' classmates home, leaving him with a spelling bee trophy and a trashcan full of swollen pullups.


It took me a few seconds to realize that you were talking about Huggies.

I......am not smart.


No, you just don't have kids. Did you actually picture something else or where you just stymied by the pullup concept?


I pictured slow kids exercising.


You know / remember (no idea if they're still around) those orange-flavored frozen treats called "Push-Ups"? I was trying to figure out how a "Pull-Up" would operate / what it would taste like etc for a fair bit before I figured out, oh, diapers.

They were pretty tasty and had a really pleasing texture. A trashcan's worth would make a more than adequate reward for winning a Spelling Bee.


Maybe you could hold the push-up upside down and pull the frozen treat up and out of the package to eat it.  That would be a "Pull-Up".  For the children in question it would be a fitting way to eat it.

If you beat a bunch of slow kids at a Spelling Bee, they'll give you your prize in a trash can.

Editor is just lovin' the fact that his/her first thread is getting so much play.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
Hi, hello
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2005, 08:34:18 pm »

Annnnd....scene.
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hi, hello
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2005, 09:00:25 pm »

Folks, as much as I love that we apparently became alt.religion.kibology there for a second, and as much as I love Push-Ups, I think it's time that this one end. Welcome again, editor. Carlos, my condolences on attending the stupidest class ever.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up