Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tiny Sepuku  (Read 2026 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Tiny Sepuku
« on: August 23, 2003, 01:20:27 pm »

No, it has nothing to do with samurai suicide.

Tiny Sepuku is an interesting project: the author receives questions for advice (yes, like that) and draws a comic that gives advice or not. It's published in "indie weeklies" around the country, maybe even in your city! I know we get it here in Atlanta in the Creative Loafing, but I have no idea where else it's syndicated.

You like? Say something!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Tiny Sepuku
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 06:08:10 pm »

Tiny Sepukku sounds like what Click ***** did after Phillipe made him do it in his #####.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Tiny Sepuku
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 07:16:20 pm »

Wow, it's worth it just for the cool little bit of J-Jazz that plays upon visiting!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Tiny Sepuku
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 07:25:40 pm »

Yea I quite like that.
It has an innocent fun to it, while also having the depth and technical ability with language to make some good jokes. I have browsed a few so far from various years and some have made me laugh.
I shall continue to get to know it better I think.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up