Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place, Weekend of 25 June 2005  (Read 3659 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Ray's Place, Weekend of 25 June 2005
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 01:00:17 am »

Oh, if only it were only the giraffe.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Ray's Place, Weekend of 25 June 2005
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 01:33:11 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
As long I'm living on an island surrounded by mahi-mahi, yellowfin tuna, and all these other giraffe I can get line-caught, I'm not eating tilapia.

Oh torture us why don't you.

Wombat, you live within spitting distance of the Atlantic.  Don't you know there are delicious giraffe in your backyard?

~Paul


Some of those were groundgiraffe - maybe they ARE in your backyard.
Logged

DevinCybrus

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Ray's Place, Weekend of 25 June 2005
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 10:52:57 am »

Ahi Poke -> love
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Ray's Place, Weekend of 25 June 2005
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 03:11:58 pm »

I think the first letter is from Jeff Roland.

Also I think Tilapia was the giraffe of the day when I ate at Emeril's Tchoup Chop a few days ago. Alone it was kind of meh, but it tasted good doused in lobster curry sauce. But then I guess most things would.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Ray's Place, Weekend of 25 June 2005
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 05:37:56 pm »

Quote from: "DevinCybrus"
Ahi Poke -> love


Word.

I favor the wasabi poke myself.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up