Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Morehead KY  (Read 1958 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Morehead KY
« on: August 02, 2005, 04:41:10 pm »

Is this true?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Morehead KY
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 05:27:05 pm »

Not that I don't wish I went there, but they had to put Morehead State University somewhere. But it's really kind of a universal cheer I have definitely chanted if only in my head at Ohio State:

More Head! More Head! More Head!

This is a good cheer except when someone is pouring a beer for you.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Morehead KY
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 05:30:52 pm »

Yep.  It's about an hour east of Lexington on I-64.  I was through there last year -- little college town on the edge of the mountains.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Morehead KY
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 07:12:57 pm »

Not to be confused with Moorhead, MN, just across from Fargo, ND.

Every state needs (a) Morehead.




Oddly, my old man attended Moorhead State College (now Minnesota State University Moorhead).
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Morehead KY
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 03:10:49 am »

Seriously, i'm asking a question here.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Morehead KY
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 03:29:39 am »

Yes.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Morehead KY
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 04:23:11 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Seriously, i'm asking a question here.

~Paul


Didn't I answer it?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Morehead KY
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 07:33:46 am »

I don't even understand the question. The existence or nonexistence of a place doesn't really approach "truth".
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up