Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Interview 9/20/05  (Read 1924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
New Interview 9/20/05
« on: September 20, 2005, 03:49:17 pm »

Here.

It's decent enough. I find the comment on the alt-text interesting, plus his commentary on Pat's blog voice.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
New Interview 9/20/05
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 04:51:30 pm »

This is the perfect explanation of why I'm longing to be unemployed again or figure out how to live the self-employed creative life:

What's been the most satisfying thing about doing Achewood?
Being able to sit around and cry and throw up at all hours of the day without middle-management shooting me disapproving looks.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
New Interview 9/20/05
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 05:49:15 pm »

Look around you really is a great slice of English teevee I must say.
I've also discovered Arrested Development and Curb your enthusiasm by way of Beef and Ray's blogs. Onstad knows his funny.
Logged

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
New Interview 9/20/05
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 05:18:40 am »

Quote from: "onstad"
Being able to sit around and cry and throw up at all hours of the day without middle-management shooting me disapproving looks.

I thought that last bit was a pretty clear shot at
Quote from: "onstad"
Most of this interview is an outrageous lie.


Sorta reminds me of Yeats' "The Mask."  Every public persona is just that.

Fun interview, Onstad came through well, and as a good Jewish boy, this is the first time Pavlov woulda seen me react to Christmas.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King
Pages: [1]   Go Up